Health-e-link's Care Connector Network - Helping people make healthy lifestyle choices, wherever they are!
Evolving Collaborative Healthcare Landscape
Healthcare providers, their community-based partners, and public health agencies are looking for innovative opportunities to help meet triple aim goals of better population health, better experience of care and lower costs. Today, there are evolving new models of care with non-traditional healthcare providers that address the specific needs of patients outside of their primary care settings. The challenge however is developing effective communications channels between healthcare providers and their collaborating partners. Today, these communications channels are nothing more than word of mouth or at best, paper-based fax communications. With evolving EMR/EHR and HIE capabilities across the nation's healthcare system, there must be a better way!
Health-e-link's Care Connector Solution
Health-e-link's Care Connector connects healthcare providers with their community-based partners and supports fully integrated communications regardless of the technology-based capabilities of the partner organizations. Using Health-e-link's Care Connector, all transaction types such as referrals or transitions of care are managed from a single location. Health-e-Link's Care Connector spans the virtual boundaries between healthcare partners in your community.
Using state-of-the art technologies, Health-e-link provides a secure web-based network for transmitting standards-based documents (cCDA) including patient contact info, clinical data, notes and reports, audio files, images and more. Health-e-link's Care Connector supports standards-based and proprietary messages and communicates messages between parties using multiple data transport modes, document types and code sets - flexibility is the key to our solution!
Health-e-link's Care Connector System Improves Collaboration and Care Coordination
- Create your own secure, integrated network of healthcare partners including healthcare providers and community-based organizations;
- Enhance physician-to-physician and physician-to-community collaboration to develop more thorough care plans with smoother transitions of care;
- Create your own transition of care messages such as CDSMP, falls prevention, hypertension, nutrition, weight loss and others;
- Meet meaningful use stage 2 certification criteria for electronic transmission of a summary of care document (objective 5: health information exchange).
- Specify content for each message type you create including provider information, patient demographics, clinical information and attachments;
- Communicate status updates with detailed care information from community partners directly to provider EMR/EHR systems with no manual intervention;
- Monitor and manage messages and key events from your own EMR/EHR system or use the Health-e-link Care Connector portal.